Library work plan for 2019-2020
Libraries exist in Russia to this day, although they have become less popular when compared with the end of the last twentieth century. Nevertheless, institutions of this category work and develop for the benefit of Russian citizens. To understand the features of functioning will allow the library's work plan for 2019-2020.
Features and goals of library functioning plans
Any school library or city institution in this category operates according to a certain plan, which is compiled a year in advance and allows you to carry out activities in an organized and coordinated manner.
Any plan should include the following areas:
- description of the planned work;
- resources required for the implementation of planned activities;
- dates of these or those events, time costs.
In 2019-2020, as always, plans for Russian libraries will be developed and approved by the directorate of educational institutions, as well as deputies. But other employees take an active part in the development: the opinions of librarians and teachers directly related to the activities are also taken into account. And before signing the final version of the plan, all points of view are voiced.
First of all, an annual plan is drawn up with global goals and objectives. And then management with employees proceeds to the development of quarterly plans. If there are many events, they can sign in detail for a month.
The main direction of the plans is the implementation of personality-orientation training. And the key planning goals are:
- Help in finding information necessary for educational processes. She turns out to be teaching, their parents and teachers.
- Determining readers' activity, for example, identifying the most relevant and necessary areas of literature.
- Training of readers (mainly school and university students) and their leaders in the competent and effective use of material available in the library.
The plan of rural libraries, as well as urban ones, is being developed according to generally accepted standards in the Russian state. In addition, librarians undertake to promote a healthy lifestyle among visitors to institutions, to promote the traditions of classical literature to the masses. But also employees should be aware of the current trends of the 2019th and 2020th years.
What directions of library plans will be relevant in 2019-2020?
Modern people rarely visit libraries, especially after graduation. There are explanations for this trend:
- high availability of print-type publications sold in various stores;
- rapid development of the Internet: the worldwide network is easy to use and accessible to almost all sources of data on a wide variety of topics;
- reduction in the number of people reading among the modern population of the country;
- the increasing popularity of e-books: to read them really anywhere on any modern gadgets, and they are often cheaper than printed publications.
To increase people's interest in libraries, it is necessary not only to ensure the availability of literature, but also regularly conduct interesting events aimed at fostering a love of reading and education. And such events include the provision of relevant and interesting contemporary youth literature, fascinating presentations of world and Russian literary traditions, a demonstration of a new look at standard problems, as well as a lively discussion of pressing and important situations for society.
School library plans
Acquaintance with literature begins precisely in general educational institutions - schools. Therefore, libraries work in them, and their functioning should be organized and clearly planned.
For the 2019-2020 academic year, plans will be in force, in the implementation of which the following key tasks are implemented:
- work with the fund, including determining the availability of methodological and educational literature in accordance with the established program;
- checking the status of the components of the base;
- studying the composition of the existing fund, which takes into account the needs and goals of the educational, enlightening and educational processes;
- cooperation with library visitors;
- carrying out various events.
The training library works with visitors to identify the main aspects of the activity, as well as to popularize institutions in this category. In addition, annual plans can and should include activities that have various topics and are conducted not only directly for students, but also for their parents and teachers, who are also required to be aware of literary trends and trends.
What activities can be included in library plans for 2019-2020?
In libraries, you can and should regularly organize mass events that attract users and are interesting to them. They have an educational, educational, enlightening and cognitive character. And their organization should involve not only library staff, but also students, their parents, teachers, a school psychologist, as well as noteworthy local residents, for example, poets, veterans, writers, travelers.
Note! A children's library can also have creative circles, the organization of which is expedient and helps to develop imagination and imagination. Such sections may be included in the summer plan.
Consider a leisure plan relevant for 2019-2020 in the libraries for students and their relatives:
- a review of literature suitable for creative work;
- reviews of novelties of modern Russian and foreign literature: artistic, scientific and other areas;
- reader contests;
- listening to song compositions based on the works of poets (including modern interpretations of such songs);
- discussion of local attractions and cultural places (theaters, exhibitions, galleries, museums);
- Olympiads, quizzes and brain rings on the biographies of famous writers and poets, the subjects of literary works studied in schools;
- master classes (for example, on art painting, drawing, knitting, beadwork, quilling);
- conversations with students and their parents about the different stages of development and growing up, about the dangers that await, the formation of personality and personal formation, about safe social behavior, the need for personal space.
Information for these events can be obtained from books or from the Internet. And to make information easier to perceive, it is advisable to reinforce it with visual images: presentations, posters, images. And to seat participants in events in small quantities is desirable in a circle: this creates a trusting, relaxed atmosphere.
The 2019th and 2020th years are saturated for various memorable dates, the list of which includes:
- Literacy Day, celebrated annually on September 8th.
- Presentation of the Shnobel Prize for dubious achievements: this comic award is presented on September 22.
- Internet Day, celebrated in late September - the thirtieth.
- Smile Day, which is celebrated on October 7th.
- Library Day around the world is celebrated on October 24th.
- Science Day falls on the eleventh of November.
- Father Frost's birthday is celebrated in the Russian state on November 18th.
- Day of Russian national parks and reserves in our country is celebrated on 11.01.
- Children's Knowledge Day is celebrated on January 17th.
- Mother tongue day is celebrated in Russia and other countries on February 21st.
- World Poetry Day falls annually on March 21st.
- Book Day is celebrated on April twenty-third.
- Family Day date is May 15th.
Anniversaries of famous writers
The library collections contain creations of famous personalities, and therefore the plan of events in the library should include the anniversaries of poets and writers who have gone down in history.
In 2019 and in 2020, the anniversaries of such poets and writers are celebrated:
- September 13, 125 years marks the birth of J. B. Priestley.
- September 15th marks the 230th anniversary of the birth of J. F. Cooper.
- On September 29, 115 years old, a playwright of Russian origin Ostrovsky would have been executed.
- Fifteenth of October is the date of the 205th anniversary of Mikhail Yuryevich Lermontov.
- On October 18, science fiction writer Kir Bulychev would have turned eighty-five years old.
- On November 21, a philosopher from France Voltaire would celebrate his 325th anniversary.
- The second of January is the centennial of Isaac Asimov.
- On January 17, Anton Pavlovich Chekhov would have celebrated his one hundred and sixtieth anniversary.
- February 10 is the birthday of Boris Pasternak, and he would have turned one hundred thirty years old.
- The second of April is the hundred and eightieth anniversary of Emil Zola, who was a writer of French descent.
- On May 24, Sholokhov would have turned 115 years old.
Advice! In honor of any writer, a thematic celebration can be arranged in the library.
This is the plan for the functioning of Russian libraries for the 2019th and 2020th years.