What will happen in 2020 in Russia and the world
The year 2020 is a leap year, which adds to the hype surrounding its offensive and what will happen. On the "additional" 366 day of the planned events of Russian or global scale is not expected. These events will occur on specific dates or throughout the entire period.
2020 is a jubilee year for Russia to celebrate the great day of victory in the Second World War (75th anniversary). But the period will be saturated with other significant events at the state level.
- May 9 celebration of the 75th anniversary of the great victory of the Soviet people in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945. and opening the capsule in Kursk with a message to the descendants;
- June-July at the stadiums of St. Petersburg will be part of the matches of the World Cup 2020;
- On October 1-30, a population census will be held in Russia;
- December 31 will be the last day of "summer amnesty" for residents of the Russian Federation;
- completion of the construction of the federal Crimean highway "Tavrida";
- launch of mass production of medium-range passenger aircraft of Russian production Irkutsk MI-21;
- completion of construction and commissioning of the Murmansk Commercial Sea Port;
- World Folkloriada in Bashkiria (Ufa).
In the world
European, Asian countries and the USA will continue their journey in space exploration. Also 2020 will be full of world-class sporting events. In a number of countries there will be elections that may entail a change in the vector of development.
- On January 10-16, the Third World Youth Olympic Games are scheduled in Lausanne;
- January 14 is designated the final day by the technical support program for the Windows 7 operating system.
- May 11-17, holding the 84th open world ice hockey championship in Switzerland (Zurich and Lausanne);
- 11-31 opening of the world exhibition Expo 2020 in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai);
- The launch of the James Webb Orbital Infrared Observatory is scheduled to replace the obsolete Hubble.
- July 24 opening of 32 Olympic Games from Japan (Tokyo), which will last until August 31.
- On December 14, a total solar eclipse will occur, which earthlings living in Chile, Argentina, the southwestern part of the African continent and the southeastern Pacific can observe.
No specific dates:
- Hayabusa-2 probe will return with soil samples from a typical near-Earth asteroid Ryugu from the Apollo group, whose trajectory passes through the orbits of the Earth and Mars;
- G20 Summit in Saudi Arabia;
- the onset of technological singularity, according to the adherents of this theory, it is 2020 that will become the year when the pace of development of technology and technology becomes such that it will not be enough for a lay man to perceive and master it;
- the appearance of 5G - a new generation of communications;
- The 16th European Football World Cup, which is surprising in that it will take place not as usual in the territory of one country or two neighboring states, but in 12 stadiums of 12 cities in 12 countries included in the UEFA list;
- the first private flight in the history of the planet will be sent to the natural satellite of the Earth - the moon;
- The European Space Agency, together with NASA, will launch the Euclidean space telescope, designed to study dark matter and dark energy, to confirm or refute a number of hypothetical theories about these phenomena
- conducting a census in Kazakhstan and Estonia;
- the expiration of the Kyoto Protocol governing the reduction by developed countries and countries with developing economies of the emission of pollutants into the atmosphere in order to avoid the greenhouse effect;
- launch of the Galileo satellite earth navigation system, which allows tracking the location of land, water and air transport to solve geodetic and navigation problems;
- commissioning of the first reactor power unit at the Belarusian NPP, located 50 km from Vilnius, in the Grodno region of Belarus;
- presidential elections in Belarus;
- the launch into space of the first tourist group, consisting of several people who are not related to astronautics;
- completion of the World Trade Center, whose towers are notorious for the events of September 11, 2001. It is a complex of 7 towers located in Manhattan in New York and the construction of the latter will be completed in 2020;
- presidential election in Kazakhstan.
Demography, sociology, economy of Russia in 2020
According to estimates of Russian experts in the field of demography, the appearance of a sharp positive natural population growth in 2020 is unlikely. All attempts and programs aimed at these goals give effect, but the natural population decline continues to prevail.
Analysis of financial indicators and forecasts portends a stagnation, in an extreme negative case, a fall in the country's economy.
Centralization of citizens in large cities will lead to an even greater decrease in population density, which will cause difficulties in maintaining the infrastructure of unattractive regions. A further influx of migrants will continue to resolve demographic and economic gaps. And, as a result, it will lead to an increase in interethnic tension.
The presence of a demographic problem in Russia will lead to a number of positive effects:
- reduction or complete disappearance of child homelessness and orphanages;
- the birth of a small number of children in the family, and to their greater financial security;
- an increase in the number of teachers per child, which is likely to become the key to improving the level of education in the country;
- accelerating the growth in the size of housing for each tenant in the Russian Federation, which will make it possible to be equal in the average value across the country with the indicators of Europe;
- improving the quality of construction and the level of competition in this environment, less demand will be the reason for improving the level of commissioned housing stock;
- the need for increasing the productivity of workers caused by the additional burden on each individual worker;
- continued population growth through migration growth due to the ethnic Russian-speaking population and their descendants from the CIS countries and the Caucasus, for whom the economic attractiveness of Russia and the standard of living supported in the Russian Federation will continue to be better than at home.
Life expectancy of Russians
Life expectancy will increase by reducing mortality from external causes and adherence to healthy lifestyles. The population of the country in 2020 will on average become more mature and balanced, which will lead to an improvement in the rule of law and law-abiding citizens.
Healthy lifestyle will lead to an increase in the level and quality of life and the duration of working age. This can lead to twofold consequences and a repeated increase in the retirement age in the long term in 2035-2050. up to 70 years old.
A decrease in the number of young people can lead to stagnation and inevitable stagnation in the midst of innovation and high technology. The elderly will seek to remain in a comfortable environment where rarely changes.
The popularity of conservative ideas in 2020 and the influence of the Russian Orthodox Church, as well as the concept of nostalgic perception of the USSR and patriotic sentiments will continue to grow. The adherence to these ideas, according to economists and demographers, is not reflected in the best way, leading to the departure of citizens into themselves, in faith, in return to society and the motherland, but not to an increase in the birth rate. Conservatism slows down progressive reforms and some scientific and technological innovative ideas. Analysts predict a change in the nostalgic mood in the highest echelons of power in Russia not earlier than 2030, when modern young people born much later than the collapse of the Soviet Union will begin to rule the country.